From the bustling streets of Downtown Dubai to the azure-blue waters of Palm Jumeirah, connect with your dedicated Nomad Advisor to find your dream home.
It’s not just the Dubai Skyline that’s full of wonder. Even at sea level, the city has a dynamic and unique feeling unlike anything else in the world. At the heart of this innovative and revolutionary concept lies Palm Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
This man-made island has revolutionised urban coastal living. Packed with restaurants, cafés, and one of the world’s greatest cities on your doorstep, there’s still that all-important sense of community. Sports facilities and incredible beaches make this a perfect location for young professionals and families who are looking to buy villas in Palm Jumeirah.
Take a stroll down the trunk of the Palm and you’ll find shops and plenty of places to dine. Enjoy sitting on the balcony in your exclusive palm apartment or villa and watch the sun slip gently beneath the horizon, turning the sea pink and golden. A beach resort lifestyle, exemplary facilities, and that year-round vacation feel, Palm Jumeirah is the ultimate goal for beach-front living.
Average cost of Properties in Palm Jumeirah
- Avg. Palm Jumeirah villas for sale price- AED 15,200,000
- Avg. Palm Jumeirah apartments for sale price - AED 2,800,000
- Avg. Palm Jumeirah villas for rent price - AED 630,000
- Avg. Palm Jumeirah apartments for rent price- AED 152,000
Distance from Palm Jumeirah to popular attractions
- Dubai Airport (DXB): 31 minutes
- Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall: 25 minutes
- Dubai Marina: 15 minutes
- Mall of the Emirates: 19 minutes
- Dubai Festival City: 32 minutes
- Deira: 36 minutes
Popular buildings in Palm Jumeirah
Seven Palm, The Crescent, The Fronds, Shoreline Apartments, Marina Residences, Five Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Tower, Tiara
Supermarkets and shopping malls in Palm Jumeirah
Luxury shopping is the order of the day, with a glittering selection of malls and boutiques providing you with an exceptional retail experience. Everything from fitness gyms and designer stores can be found at the Golden Mile Galleria.
If you’re more in the mood for a contemporary and elegant retail shopping haul then Nakheel Mall is the spot. On top of it all, many supermarkets are offering fresh, organic produce and everyday household essentials, providing you with everything you need.
Schools and nurseries in Palm Jumeirah
From tiny tots to older kids, Palm Jumeirah looks after its youngest residents too.
- Asya’s Nursery aims to inspire young people of up to 4 years with a dynamic curriculum delivered by caring, highly qualified staff.
- For children with active imaginations and a questioning mind, the Redwood Montessori Nursery expands the horizons of young children using the Montessori principles in an arts-focused environment.
- Not far away from the palm, the American School in Dubai welcomes over 1,600 students of all ages and focuses on a strong K-12 curriculum.
Where can you work out in Palm Jumeirah?
Keeping fit in Palm Jumeirah is easy, especially if you love beach-based sports.
Fitness centers throughout the neighborhood offer a complete range of classes, fully fitted gyms, and outdoor sports such as tennis. Head to the beaches for safe swimming without the worry of strong currents or tides, or explore the water at your leisure on a paddleboard.
- SMASH Fitness Club is a great chance to enjoy the emerging sport that is padel.
- Fitness First UAE will help you work up a sweat with spin classes with the very latest in Titanium standard facilities.
- If you need a place to relax then unwind at the many SPA facilities on the Palm.
Is Palm Jumeirah pet-friendly?
With wide, sandy beaches that are perfect for ‘walkies’, Palm Jumeirah is a great place for all animal-loving individuals.
- If your pooch prefers a run around in a cool, shady spot, Al Ittihad Park is pet-friendly with a stunning selection of trees and plants that snakes its way between exclusive living apartments in Palm Jumeirah. Complete with a jogging track and the Palm Monorail, Al Ittihad Park is a green oasis in the heart of the city.
What delivery apps cover Palm Jumeirah?
FAQs about Palm Jumeirah
Where is Palm Jumeirah located?
Palm Jumeirah is a man-made and dramatic archipelago to the north of Dubai city center, on the Jumeirah coastal area of the city.
What are the top things to do in Palm Jumeirah?
From skydiving to spa sessions, family days at Aquaventure Water Park or diving in the Lost Chambers Aquarium, there’s so much to do in Palm Jumeirah. When the temperature climbs, chill out in style at the Riva Beach Club, or take a leisurely boat trip around the Palm and into the calm waters of the Arabian Gulf.
For a spectacular evening treat, head down to the Pointe and watch the Palm Fountain, the world’s largest fountain, dance up to 105m high in a glittering display of light and sound.
And after all that excitement, relax and unwind with a Turkish Hammam Experience at Anantara Spa. If you’re a foodie, then head to either Palm West Beach or Club Vista Mare for endless dining options.
How do you get to Palm Jumeirah?
Access is easy, and the Palm has its own 5.4km-long monorail that runs through the heart of the island, connecting Palm Jumeirah to the mainland. A network of roads, tunnels and public transport makes living on the Palm the perfect residential location for Dubai city professionals.
Can you walk around Palm Jumeirah?
Palm Jumeirah is designed to be ‘people friendly’, with plenty of walking routes throughout the Palm. The green oasis of Al Ittihad park is a wonderful location for an early morning stroll, or to take a walk along the many beaches to watch a truly dramatic sunset.
What are the average rental prices in Palm Jumeirah?
Renting in the Palm introduces you to exclusive, stunningly maintained apartments with sea views and some of the best entertainment and retail facilities in the city. The average villa rental price is AED 630,000/year, while the average apartment rental price comes in at AED 152,000/year.
What are the average sale prices in Palm Jumeirah?
There is a huge demand for property in Palm Jumeirah, making both villas and apartments a great financial investment. As of 2021, the average villa sale price is AED 15,200,000, while the average apartment sale price is AED 2,800,000.
Interested in this area? Speak with a Nomad Homes Advisor today to get started.